All Yoube customers are eligible to an exchange or refund for the product they buy if it does not meet their expectations or for any other reason, provided they follow and agree to following rules and procedures.
Exchange: The value of the gold and diamonds will be redeemed at the current value and the full labour amount will be deducted.
Buy-Back: Refund for jewellery purchased, 10 per cent of the total value of the product as well as the full amount of labour will be deducted.
The above will be applicable when:
- The gross weight of the jewellery remains unchanged
- The assurance is void if the jewellery, diamonds or coloured stones are tampered with.
- The customer has to provide Yoube Jewellery with the sales invoice and certificate of authenticity that
Exchange is allowed against the same or higher MRP product.
- No exchange is possible if the product is bought under a special scheme.
- No other scheme will be clubbed at the time of exchange.
- The buy-back is given solely at Yoube Jewellery’s discretion.
- Subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.